Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Tungsten Ion Implant Spare Parts||Application:||Semiconductor, Ion Implantation|
|Shape:||According To Drawings||Density:||19.1g/cm3|
99.95% Tungsten Machined Parts,
99.95% Ion Implantation Accessories,
Semiconductor Ion Implantation Accessories
99.95% Tungsten Custom Processing Semiconductor Ion Implantation Accessories
Tungsten Ion implantation parts are a new generation of high technology for material surface treatment.
Ion implantation is a low-temperature process through which the ions of an element are accelerated into a solid target, thereby changing the physical, chemical or electrical properties of the target. Ion implantation is used in semiconductor device manufacturing, metal surface treatment and material science research.
Ion implanter is the key equipment in making integrated circuit. When ion beams being shot onto the surface of semi-conductor and deposited, the carrier concentration and conduction type is changed. Owning to its excellent surface modification, ion implantation is widely applied in semi conducting material, metal, ceramics, high-molecular polymer, etc. Ion implantation is essential in making massive integrated circuit (IC). Molybdenum parts are key components in ion source system of semi conductor ion implanter to restrain and shield ionizing ray..molybdenum ion implantation component for ion implanter.
Specification and chemical compositions
|Material||Type||Chemical Composition (by wt.)|
|Pure Tungsten||W1||>99.95%min. Mo|
|Tungsten Copper Alloy||WCu||10%~50% Cu / 50%~90% W|
|Tungten Heavy Alloy||WNiFe||1.5 % - 10 % Ni, Fe, Mo|
|Tungten Heavy Alloy||WNiCu||5 % - 9.8 % Ni, Cu|
|Tungsten Rhenium||WRe||5,0 % Re|
|Moly Tungsten||MoW50||0,0 % W|
Advantages of tungsten Ion implantation parts
(1) The ion implantation layer has no obvious interface with the matrix material, so there is no adhesion fracture or peeling on the surface, and it is firmly bonded with the matrix.
(2) Ion implantation can accurately control the concentration and depth distribution of implanted ions by controlling the implantation dose, implantation energy and beam density.
(3) Ion implantation is generally carried out in room temperature and vacuum. The machined workpiece surface is invisible and free of oxidation. It can maintain the original dimensional accuracy and surface roughness. It is especially suitable for the final process of high-precision parts.
(4) Compressive stress can be formed on the surface layer of the workpiece to reduce surface cracks.
(5) Clean high vacuum and non-toxic process and materials are adopted, the treatment temperature is low, and the overall performance of the material to be treated is not affected.
Application: tungsten ion implanter spare parts for semiconductor
1. Most tungsten parts for ion implantation are used in the semiconductor industry;
2.We produce tungstem parts for ion implantation with high density, purity and accuracy and homogenous internal structure;
3. Our tungsten parts for ion implantation are suitable for moderate beam current implanter and strong beam current implanter;
4. Tungsten parts for ion implantation are made according to the customer drawing.
Contact Person: Lisa Ma