Customized Good Tungsten Fabricated Machining Parts with Wear Resistance
- Keeping cool when things get hot: Tungsten.
Tungsten is practically indestructible. For example, we use this material to manufacture high-temperature furnace components, lamp components and components for use in the fields of medical and thin-film technology. You can find tungsten at work whenever the heat's on. Because no other metal can compare with tungsten when it comes to heat resistance. Tungsten has the highest melting point of all metals and is therefore also suitable for very high-temperature applications. It is also characterized by a uniquely low coefficient of thermal expansion and a very high level of dimensional stability.
Tungsten is practically indestructible. For example, we use this material to manufacture high-temperature furnace components, lamp components and components for use in the fields of
medical and thin-film technology.
- Guaranteed purity of pure tungsten parts.
Are you looking for truly excellent quality? Then you need us. We produce our tungsten products ourselves – from the metal powder right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest tungsten oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
||The content of impurity elements
||Content of each element
- Pure tungsten - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our tungsten to perform perfectly in its specific applications. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity, electron work function)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Workability (e.g. machining, formability, weldability)
- Microstructure and recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
And there's more: By using our own customized manufacturing processes, we can modulate various other properties of tungsten across a wide range of values. The result: Tungsten alloys with different ranges of properties which are precisely engineered to meet the requirements of each individual application.
Our commitment to quality is in everything we do, from the materials we use to our manufacturing process.
Zhengzhou Sanhui Co. Ltd is a professional large-scale manufacturer of all types of refractory metal materials and their alloy products (like tungsten, molybdenum, titanium, etc). Our main products include various tungsten, molybdenum, titanium, tantalum, niobium, zirconium and nickel products, such as rods, sheets, wires, crucibles and boats with various specifications. We can also provide various special-shaped products according to customers requirements. Currently, Sanhui metal products are already exported to Japan,Southeast Asia, German, France, USA, Taiwan and other countries and regions.