Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Tungsten Crucible||Application:||High Temperature Furnace|
|Size:||According To Drawings||Surface::||Ground|
Ground Tungsten Parts Machining,
Polished Tungsten Parts Machining,
High temperature Tungsten Parts Machining
Tungsten Machining Custom Machined Parts from Tungsten
Description of Tungsten Machining Custom Machined Parts from Tungsten:
Tungsten’s unique properties make it more resistant to fracturing than diamond, and harder than steel. Custom tungsten parts contain unique properties that make it ideal for many commercial and industrial applications.
We not only supply raw material, but also posses a complete machine shop capable of machining parts to customer specification.
Specification of Tungsten Machining Custom Machined Parts from Tungsten:
|Product Name||Tungsten Machining Custom Machined Parts from Tungsten|
|Packaging||Exported plywood case with foam inside|
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum machined parts ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
Pure tungsten - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our tungsten to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
Customized Tungsten And Tungsten Alloy Parts Are Available
Contact Person: Lisa Ma