Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Molybdenum Sheet||Surface:||Ground, Machined|
|Density:||≥10.2 G/cm3||MOQ:||5 PCS|
99.95% Molybdenum Sheet,
0.38mm Molybdenum Sheet,
0.38mm Molybdenum plate
99.95% Molybdenum Sheet With 0.38mm Thickness Bright Surface
Molybdenum is very hard and also soft. It is more ductile than tungsten. Molybdenum has high elastic modulus, tungsten and tantalum only have high melting point. Molybdenum sheets are used in many special steels. Other common applications are molybdenum electrodes, vacuum furnace applications, nuclear energy, missile and aircraft parts.
Molybdenum sheet is widely used in mold and parts furnace construction, component manufacturing in electronic and semiconductor industries.
|Product name||0.38mm bright surface moly sheet|
|thickness||from 0.05 to 2mm|
|features||High purity and density, good performances of high strength, uniform internal organization and good resistance to high temperature creep|
|test and quality||size,appearance,process performance,mechanical properties|
|remarks||We can provide customized products according to the drawing.|
Parameters of Molybdenum Sheet:
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
And there's more: By using our own customized manufacturing processes, we can modulate various other properties of molybdenum across a wide range of values. The result: Molybdenum alloys with different ranges of properties which are precisely engineered to meet the requirements of each individual application.
Contact Person: Lisa Ma