Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Mo ≥ 99.95%||Density:||≥10.15|
|Application:||Industry, Electronic, Etc||State:||Hot Rolled|
|The Temperature Of Initial Recrystallization:||950-1050°C||Surface:||Black,Ground,Machined|
Seamless Mo Tubes,
Molybdenum Alloy Mo Tubes,
Boilers Components Molybdenum Tube
Seamless Molybdenum Tube TZM Tube for Boilers Components Molybdenum Tube Pipe
Applications of Molybdenum Tube
1. Molybdenum Tube are widely used as the contact materials in silicon controlled rectifier diodes, transistors and thyristors.
2. Molybdenum Tube are used as mounting material for power semiconductor devices.
3. Mainly used for high temperature furnace components, crucible, missile rockets nozzle high temperature furnace, etc
Advantages of TZM compared to pure molybdenum:
· Above 1100°C tensile strength is about twice that of unalloyed molybdenum
· Better creep resistance
· Higher recrystallization temperature
· Better welding properties.
· Density: 10.16 g/cc at 20°C
· Recrystallization Temperature: 1425 to 1595°C
· Stress-Relief Temperature: 1 hour at 1095 to 1260°C
· Liquidus Temperature: 2620°C
· TZM: Mo + 0.40~0.55%Ti + 0.06~0.12%Zr + 0.01~0.04% C
· TZC: Mo + 1.2% Ti + 0.3% Zr + 0.1% C
We offer all kinds of TZM/TZC rods, plates and fabricated parts according to customers' drawings.
Contact Person: Nikki Liu