Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||ASTM||Packaging Details:||Exported Plywood Case With Foam Inside|
|Purity:||99.95%||Shape:||As Per Customer's Drawing|
|Surface:||Alkali Washing/Bright/Sand Blasted|
Riveting Molybdenum Boat Tray,
High Purity Riveting Molybdenum Boat Tray,
Evaporation Coating Riveting Molybdenum Boat Tray
High Purity Mo1 Riveting Molybdenum Boat/Tray for Vacuum Thermal Evaporation Coating
Standard: ASTM B387
Material: MO1 MOLa TZM
Purity: above 99.95%
Surface: alkali washed, sandblasted,bright
Melting point: 2610 ° C
Applications: vacuum industry, powder metallurgy, MIM industry, crystal growth, nuclear industry and laser industry thermal evaporation,E-beam evaporation
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
|Shape & Dimension||As per drawing or customized|
|Packaging||Exported Plywood Case|
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum machined parts ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
Molybdenum deep processing parts is our experienced products,pls contact us for more information.
Bending and riveting molybdenum boat/tray could be offered as per cutomer drawing
with ASTM Standard and welcome your inquiry.
Contact Person: Nikki Liu