10.2g/cm3 Molybdemum Ring TZM Ring Machined Molybdenum as per Drawing
Standard: ASTM B387
Material: Mo >99.95%
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
|Shape & Dimension
||As per drawing or customized
||High-temperature furnace or glass field
||Exported Plywood Case
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum machined parts ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
We could offer various molybdenum machined parts of high temperature furnace as per drawing.
As a professional metal manufacturer, our target is to serve worldwide clients with high-quality products, great reliability, devoted responsibility, professional services and honorable credibility to meet customers' requirements in all aspects. Offering skillful after-sale-service, specialists are available for all customers at 7*24 hours every week. As for payment, except for (L/C, TT etc), our company also accepts all kinds of emerging payment terms (like Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Escrow etc)to provide convenience for you. Please select the most satisfactory payment term and we will fully meet your demands.