Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Vacuum Furnace Or Sapphire Crystal Growing Furnace||Surface:||Machined And Bright|
|Dimensions:||According To Drawings||Service Temperature:||Up To 1800 Degree|
10.2g/Cm3 Molybdenum Machined Parts,
Special Shaped Molybdenum Machined Parts,
10.2g/Cm3 molybdenum products
High-precision 10.2g/cm3 Special Shaped Molybdenum Products on sale
Molybdenum CNC Machined Parts Description:
According to customer drawings and specific requirements, various types of high-precision molybdenum special-shaped products can be processed. Our large of customized molybdenum parts are used in deposition system.
Working and Machining of Refractory Metals
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum products ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
Package & Shipment:
Contact Person: Lisa Ma