Molybdenum is widely used in electronic devices such as tubes, transistors, and rectifiers.
Pure molybdenum wire is used for high temperature electric furnaces, electrical discharge machining and wire - cutting; Molybdenum slice is used to make radio equipment and X-ray equipment; Molybdenum is high- temperature and ablation resistant, mainly used for artillery bore, rocket nozzle, manufacturing light bulb tungsten support. Molybdenum in also widely used as substrates of different membrane surface in thin-film solar and other coating industry.
Guaranteed purity :
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum products ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
||Annealed Polished Pure Moly Machined Parts
||Up to 1800 degree
|Shape & Dimension
||As per drawing or customized
||High-temperature furnace or glass field
||Exported plywood case with foam inside
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
We could offer Best Quality Customized Moly Machined Parts Drawing for Sale