Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Molybdenum Disc ,Molybdenum Round||Standard:||ASTM B386|
|Packaging Details:||Exported Plywood Case With Foam Inside||Purity:||99.95%|
|Shape:||As Per Customer's Drawing||Application:||High Temperatue Industry Semiconductor|
Molybdenum Round Disc,
99.95% Polished Molybdenum Disc,
130mm Molybdenum Disc
99.95% Polished Molybdenum Disc with Thickness 0.03-130mm
Specification of Molybdenum Disc:
Molybdenum Disc Application:
1. Molybdenum discs are widely used as contact materials in diodes of silicon controlled rectifiers, transistors and thyristors;
2. Further applications include using molybdenum discs as heat sink bases in IC'S, LSI'S and hybrid circuits;
3. Molybdenum discs are widely used in vacuum switches as contact terminals.;
4. Molybdenum discs are also applied in producing heating sintering trays, sintering boats, base plates, supporting disk for crucibles in electronic and vacuum applications.
5. Used as sputtering targets.
Molybdenum Disc Features:
1. Molybdenum rolled disc has similar low thermal expansion to silicon;
2. It also has high thermal conductivity, which makes it an ideal choice in large power devices;
3. The density of molybdenum discs can be up to 10g/cm3, purity 99.95%. The organization structure is homogeneous and grain is fine;
4. Molybdenum discs from our factory is under vacuum annealing and leveling before delivery;
5. Our molybdenum discs are approved by ASTM B 386-2003 and GB 3876-2007 and GB 3877-2006.
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum machined parts ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
We could offer various molybdenum machined parts of high temperature furnace as per drawing.
Contact Person: Nikki Liu