Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Industry,heat Elements||Density:||15.5~18.0 G/cm3|
18.0g/Cm3 Tungsten Copper Alloy,
3410C Tungsten Copper Alloy,
3410C copper tungsten alloy
CNC High Quality Tungsten Copper Alloy Machined Parts for High Temperature
Specifications of CNC High Quality Tungsten Copper Alloy Machined Parts for High Temperature:
1) Materials: W30Cu, W50Cu, 70%W/Cu, 75%W/Cu, 80%WCu, 90%WCu
2) Technique: infiltering process
3) Density of tungsten copper:15.5~18.0g/cm3
4) Shape: Plate,sheet,strip,tube,rod,or machined parts
5) Standard: ISO9001:2008, ASTM B702
|Code No.||Chemical Composition %||Mechanical properties|
|(g/cm3 )||Hardness||Conductivity||TRS/ Mpa|
Introduction of tungsten copper alloy parts:
We are supplier specialized in manufacturing tungsten copper alloy. Tungsten copper alloy has high plasticity and high conductivity. Our tungsten copper alloy rods are processed by high purity of tungsten powder, copper powder and isostatic techniques. Both tungsten copper’ electrical and thermal conductivity are good. Moreover, it owns low expansion and high temperature resistance.
- High electrical conductivity bring very good erosion rate. Improve productivity.
- High hardness maintains long life time.
- High density characters present the lowest corner wear.
- Dia. 1mm rod bend demo shows our super infiltration process control capability
Zhengzhou Sanhui Co. Ltd is a professional large-scale manufacturer of all types of refractory metal materials and their alloy products (like tungsten, molybdenum, titanium, etc). Our main products include various tungsten, molybdenum, titanium, tantalum, niobium, zirconium and nickel products, such as rods, sheets, wires, crucibles and boats with various specifications. We can also provide various special-shaped products according to customers requirements. Currently, Sanhui metal products are already exported to Japan, Southeast Asia, German, France, USA, Taiwan and other countries and regions.
Contact Person: Lisa Ma