Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Electric Power, Electroplate, Electron||Processing:||Cold Rolling|
|Hardness (HV):||1300 Mpa|
99.95% pure niobium products,
vacuum annealed nb products,
2468 °C melting point niobium foil
High Purity 99.95% Niobium Foil Applied in Electronics
Properties of niobium foil/sheet:
Niobium sheet can resist corrosion and high temperature.
Applications of niobium foil/sheet:
Niobium foil/sheet can be applied in chemical industry, medical treatment, glasses, electric power, electroplate, electron, aviation, aerospace, military project, etc.
We supply our niobium ready for melting in sheet, foil or rod form. We are also very happy to manufacture complex parts.
Our pure niobium has the following properties:
- High melting point of 2 468 °C
- High ductility at room temperature
- Recrystallization at between 850 °C and 1 300 °C (depending on the level of
deformation and purity)
- High resistance against aqueous solutions and metal melts
- High solubility for carbon, oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen (risk of embrittlement)
- High level of biocompatibility
|Grade||Tensile strength δbpsi (MPa), ≥||Yield strength δ0.2, psi (MPa),≥||Elongation in 1"/2" gage length, %, ≥|
|18000 (125)||10500 (73)||
|Special requirements to be agreed on by the supplier and buyer of negotiations|
Contact Person: Lisa Ma