Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Machined Molybdenum Parts||Processing Technology:||CNC|
cnc machining moly products,
astm molybdenum parts
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application.
We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
|Product Name||ASTM B387 Standard High Temperature Furnace Molybdenum Machined Parts|
|Shape & Dimension||As per drawing or customized|
|Application||High-temperature furnace or glass field|
|Packaging||Exported Plywood Case|
We could offer various molybdenum machined parts of high temperature furnace as per drawing.
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum machined parts ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
Zhengzhou Sanhui Co. Ltd is a professional large-scale manufacturer of all types of refractory metal materials and their alloy products (like tungsten, molybdenum, titanium, etc). Our main products include various tungsten, molybdenum, titanium, tantalum, niobium, zirconium and nickel products, such as rods, sheets, wires, crucibles and boats with various specifications. We can also provide various special-shaped products according to customers requirements. Currently, Sanhui metal products are already exported to Japan, Southeast Asia, German, France, USA, Taiwan and other countries and regions.
Contact Person: Nikki Liu