|Rm.2009,20th Floor,Unit C,Yuhong Plaza,No. 61 Zijingshan Road，Zhengzhou,Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Pure Molybdenum Or MO Alloy||Condition:||Vacuum Annealed Or Un-annealed|
|Shape:||As Per Drawing||Appearance:||Silver White|
|Packaging:||Exported Plywood Case||MOQ:||50 PCS|
high temperature vacuum furnace moly bolt,
high melting point molybdenum products
Molybdenum. The all-rounder among the specialists.
With its unique mechanical and chemical properties, molybdenum is an outstanding material that can meet the most exacting requirements. Because molybdenum possesses a very high melting point, a low coefficient of thermal expansion and a high level of thermal conductivity, it is used in many different industries.
Molybdenum is a genuine all-rounder. We use this material, for example, to produce ribbons and wires for the lighting industry, semiconductor base plates for power electronics, glass melting electrodes, hot zones for high-temperature furnaces and sputtering targets for coating solar cells and flat screens.
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum products ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
|TEST REPORT (MO≥ 99.95%)|
|Fe<0.004||Ca<0.0015||O < 0.008|
|Cu||Pb<0.0003||N < 0.002|
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
And there's more: By using our own customized manufacturing processes, we can modulate various other properties of molybdenum across a wide range of values. The result: Molybdenum alloys with different ranges of properties which are precisely engineered to meet the requirements of each individual application.
1) Checking the raw material after they reach our factory. Incoming quality control(IQC)
2) Check the details before the production line operated
3) Full inspection and routing inspection during mass production. In process quality control(IPQC)
4) Checking the goods after finished. Final quality control(FQC)
1. The company has experienced technical backbones and a series of sophisticated imported manufacturing equipment to meet the market requirements.
2. The company can provide customized services according to the design drawings.
3. The perfect quality system and precise testing instruments lay the foundation for the quality control of the process.
4. The company aims to provide customers with more professional and accurate service.
Our commitment to quality is in everything we do, from the materials we use to our manufacturing process.
Contact Person: Ailsa
Tel: 86 - 18937104178