|Rm.2009,20th Floor,Unit C,Yuhong Plaza,No. 61 Zijingshan Road，Zhengzhou,Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tensile Strength:||1500~1800 Mpa||Elongation:||2%~5%|
|Dimension:||Customized||Application:||Mandrels For Filament-winding Coil Etc.|
thermal spray molybdenum wire,
mo1 molybdenum spray wire,
1500mpa molybdenum spray wire
High Pure Mo1 Thermal Spray Molybdenum Wire Price For Sale
The applications :
1. Mandrels for filament-winding coil, space wire and supports for filament, etc.( mo1 )
2. Siderod,support,lead wire for spark profiling cutting and wire for heating furnace etc.(Mo2 )
The standard diameter and tolerance are as follows GB4182-84.
Molybdenum. The all-rounder among the specialists.
With its unique mechanical and chemical properties, molybdenum is an outstanding material that can meet the most exacting requirements. Because molybdenum possesses a very high melting point, a low coefficient of thermal expansion and a high level of thermal conductivity, it is used in many different industries.
Molybdenum is a genuine all-rounder. We use this material, for example, to produce ribbons and wires for the lighting industry, semiconductor base plates for power electronics, glass melting electrodes, hot zones for high-temperature furnaces and sputtering targets for coating solar cells and flat screens.
|Types||Diameter (inch)||Tolerance (%)|
|Molybdenum Wire for EDM||0.007" ~ 0.01"||±3% wt|
|Molybdenum Spray Wire||1/16" ~ 1/8"||±1% to 3% wt|
|Molybdenum Wire||0.002" ~ 0.08"||±3% wt|
|Molybdenum Wire(clean)||0.006" ~ 0.04"||±3% wt|
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum products ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
|test report (MO≥ 99.95%)|
|Fe<0.004||Ca<0.0015||O < 0.008|
|Cu||Pb<0.0003||N < 0.002|
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
And there's more: By using our own customized manufacturing processes, we can modulate various other properties of molybdenum across a wide range of values. The result: Molybdenum alloys with different ranges of properties which are precisely engineered to meet the requirements of each individual application.
Product packaging show of India High Pure Mo1 Thermal Spray Molybdenum Wire Price For Sale:
Our internal filling material is like Photo 1, not Photo 2.
Contact Person: Ailsa
Tel: 86 - 18937104178