High Pure Mo1 Molybdenum Wire for Making Wire Mesh
High Pure Mo1 Molybdenum Wire
The applications :
1. Mandrels for filament-winding coil, space wire and supports for filament, etc.( mo1 )
2. Siderod,support,lead wire for spark profiling cutting and wire for heating furnace etc.(Mo2 )
The standard diameter and tolerance are as follows GB4182-84.
Molybdenum. The all-rounder among the specialists.
With its unique mechanical and chemical properties, molybdenum is an outstanding material that can meet the most exacting requirements. Because molybdenum possesses a very high melting point, a low coefficient of thermal expansion and a high level of thermal conductivity, it is used in many different industries.
Molybdenum is a genuine all-rounder. We use this material, for example, to produce ribbons and wires for the lighting industry, semiconductor base plates for power electronics, glass melting electrodes, hot zones for high-temperature furnaces and sputtering targets for coating solar cells and flat screens.
|Molybdenum Wire for EDM
||0.007" ~ 0.01"
|Molybdenum Spray Wire
||1/16" ~ 1/8"
||±1% to 3% wt
||0.002" ~ 0.08"
||0.006" ~ 0.04"
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum products ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
|test report (MO≥ 99.95%)
||O < 0.008
||N < 0.002
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
And there's more: By using our own customized manufacturing processes, we can modulate various other properties of molybdenum across a wide range of values. The result: Molybdenum alloys with different ranges of properties which are precisely engineered to meet the requirements of each individual application.
High Pure Mo1 Molybdenum Wire for Making Wire Mesh: