|Rm.2009,20th Floor,Unit C,Yuhong Plaza,No. 61 Zijingshan Road，Zhengzhou,Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Vacuum Furnace Or Sapphire Crystal Growing Furnace||Surface:||Machined And Bright|
|Dimensions:||According To Drawings||Service Temperature:||Up To 1800 Degree|
Molybdenum Machined Parts Support Rod,
12.0" Molybdenum Support Rod,
Effusion Cell Molybdenum Support Rod
Customized Molybdenum Support Rod 12.0" Effusion Cell Supplier
Molybdenum CNC Machined Parts Description:
Standard: ASTM B387
Material: Mo >99.95%
We could offer special service: various molybdenum CNC machined parts as per drawing. Our large of customized molybdenum parts are used in deposition system.
Working and Machining of Refractory Metals
You can rely on our quality. We produce our molybdenum products ourselves – from the metal oxide right through to the finished product. As our input material, we use only the purest molybdenum oxide. This ensures that you benefit from a very high level of material purity.
Pure molybdenum - or maybe an alloy? It's your choice.
We prepare our molybdenum to perform perfectly in every application. We can determine the following properties through the addition of various alloys:
- Physical properties (e.g. melting point, vapor pressure, density, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, thermal expansion, heat capacity)
- Mechanical properties (e.g. strength, fracture behavior, creep resistance, ductility)
- Chemical properties (corrosion resistance, etchability)
- Machinability (e.g. cutting processes, formability, weldability)
- Recrystallization behavior (recrystallization temperature, embrittlement, aging effects)
Package & Shipment:
Contact Person: Nikki Liu